Nevada Childcare Stabilization Stipends 2022
What: In response to the needs of childcares across the state of Nevada. The ARP Act included approximately $200 million dollars for childcare stipends to help aid in the stabilization of childcare. These funds will aid in helping programs provide high quality education and childcare for all in the state.
Who: Must be an existing childcare provide that is CCDF eligible at the time of the application:
– Child Care Centers Licensed in Nevada (with the exception of Head Start)
– Family or Group Child Care Licensed in Nevada
– Nevada Out of School Time (OST) Providers (excluding city and county parks and recreation programs)
– License Exempt Family Child Care (Family, Friend, and Neighbor) Provider Participating in Subsidy/CCDF
When: All applications had to be received by February 28th, 2022, and funds have been divided out and made available to those who applied and met the requirements. Funds must be spent by June 30th, 2023
How: Funding is being awarded based on overall operating expenses for all eligible providers for up to 6 months. The funds will also range on the type of care provided by the eligible providers. These funds can be use for a variety of various expenses as outlined below:
– Personnel Costs – wages, benefits, payroll taxes, etc.
– Rent, Utilities, Facilities Maintenance, and Insurance – mortgage, rent, ect.
– PPE, Cleaning & Other Health/Safety Practices and Supplies
– Equipment & Supplies – purchases or updates to equipment & supplies to respond to COVID19, including new business challenges
– Goods and Services –food, equipment, materials to facilitate play, diapering, safe sleep, etc.
Still have Questions? Click Here for an overview of these funds and FAQs
Let us help you maximize the funding to enhance your learning space! Funding can be used on a variety of COVID-related or classroom supplies to help you resume care. Below are some popular items that childcare centers spent their various childcare grants or ARP funds on:
We here at Play with a Purpose truly understand how difficult the last few years have been for you and we do not want you to miss out on this opportunity for funding for your organization. We understand that applying for funding can be difficult at times and want to make sure we are here to apply and receive funds that will help you education and continue to serve the children in your area. Contact us today with any questions and we would be more than happy to help you! You can even schedule time to talk directly with your State Sales Rep. Schedule time with Nicole!